


Summer bummaaaaahhhhhpic 1: housemate + friends lounging outside
pic 2: Geese!
pic 3: da Sound
pic 4: me n' Steph on our date by the Sound
Its July O_O but my two homeslices left me behind. =(
Things haven't been going so hot lately. Work has been pretty stressful the past week. One thing about customer service is that its really awesome when I can actually be of help to others, and they respond back with an enthusiastic "thank you," BUT when people are PISSED OFF for one reason or another, they make sure to make me feel like I've just murdered their moms (and their computers). Now looking back, all my 2384092834 jobs that I've had have been customer service related. I think I've become better at handling with customer complaints but this past week, I've been dealing with too many raging computer illiterates, its making my head explode. I come back home and I don't even wanna look at my computer. and in fact, its my computer doesn't wanna look at me because it shuts off whenever it feels like it. ha ha..haha..ahaaaaa..
No comments:
Post a Comment