Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I really like this guy's animation.
Only if my computer wasn't so fragile, I would totally work on another flash animation. >=(

I went to a house party this past weekend which was called the D-party. People had to dress up as something that starts with the letter D. My housemates and I dressed up as Destiny's Child (photos on my myspace). It's been a while since I went to a good house party and it was a ton of fun XD

I can't believe theres only about a month left of summer! O_O A lot of exciting & crazy things happened this summer and yet I'm proud of myself for still keeping a stable daily routine and being able to sustain my own happiness :D I think for the first time in a while, I feel like I've got my life under good control and I am extremely content with the way things are going :DDDDD hOWEVERRRRR there are couple things I NEED to work on next month.. which is maintaining my finances and getting back into school mode. O_O
I must r3gulate my expenses. I decided I'm going to sign on my online banking everyday and remind myself how much of an idiot I am for spending so much money last month. So far, this tactic is working pretty well. Because I'm online 24/7, if I ever think about going shopping, I'll just look at my balance and its like punch in the face (!?). I realized that I always refuse to sign in unless I'm making a payment, because I'm too scared to look at the bill. NO. I MUST FACE THE REALITY.....!!!!!! I WILL FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!! O_O_O_O_O

Until then...


ms paint. 7/24

No comments: