I'm slackin' on my updates... BUT here are pix from the Margarita Party! [06.01.07]
ahhh good times... so I also changed the layout. I've worked on this girl for past week whenever I got bored... then I was thinking.. wait.. where the hell am I going to put this.. so I thought... BLOGGERRRRRRR! X3 its kinda sloppy, but I kinda like it sloppy. its summer, sticky and sweaty you know how it goes... and yes I'm planning to change the heart icons on the side because i realize a.) colors don't match b.) its ugly. but that might not happen for a while..
mMMmmmmm so what have I been up to... Jason and Steph, out of goodness of their hearts, got me a Nintendo DSLite + Pokemon Diamond!!!!! O_O they say they will be here in spirit when they leave in July lol. Thank you thank you thank you... I don't even know how many times I can thank them. but I will pay back somehow. o_O
my days are chillaxing. Since the last month of school + beginning of Summer, my life's been crazy, but I think everything's finally settled down. I also thought I would never get used to waking up early everyday to work, but I feel completely adjusted and happy with my daily routines. oh yeah, I started running + swimming too which is nice, because I've been able to get good night sleep. most of all, its really nice NOT to think about SCHOOL. My sympathies to those who are attending Summer school..
ok till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment