Tuesday, August 28, 2007


I went camping!
I didn't take these photos, I got these photos from John because I forgot my camera (and I wanted to kill myself)

We left Tacoma on Friday night and we drove up a mountain and camped at the top. Next day we did a 4 mile hike down to Echo Lake and set up a tent at a camp site near the lake. On Sunday, we woke up at 8am and hiked 4 miles back up! O_O
So my school has this freshman orientation program called Passages where they divide the freshman into smalls groups and go out on a variety of outdoor activities like backpacking, kayaking, canoing (?), etc . Well I missed mine because I got really sick during that week and I always regretted not going. 3 years laterrr, I finally felt like I made up for my lost time by deciding to go on this backpacking trip. It was a pretty difficult hike, thing as I'm SUPERRRR out of shape but the lake and the mountains were so beautiful; it made me love the northwest even more <3

ahhh this is my last week of summer! I can't believe its almost over! although... I didn't really have a vacation because I was working full time... (and I still am till this Friday...) I think I'll go nUtz this coming weekend because its a three-day weekend! and almost everyone's gonna be back! :D :D

No comments: