Thursday, May 31, 2007


update on the past couple of weeks...?


I went to Amon Tobin show/event/whatever last Wednesday (!?) in Seattle.
it was totally unexpected. During my lunch break, Sasha asked me if I wanted to go so I thought about it and gave her an o.k. after work. We thought he would go on at around 9:30 ish but turns out he went on at 11:30 so we had good two hours to kill.. so what did I do? I proceeded my way to the world of chitardedness. I was fully aware of the fact that it was a weekday; two hours later, I am on the dance floor with couple of jack n'coke + about 6 glasses of beer in muh bellay. thank god I didn't get sick...and I kept it down to one drunken phone call... which was.. interesting..I'm sorry if it was disturbing. [otherwise] a productive and also a.. charming, night. heh heh...

Memorial day weekend...
I went down to Portland on Sunday with Steph & Jason :D
I told them I was broke but I think I spent the most amount of mOneeey o_O
got muh self new pair of kicks, clothes and jewelry~ no sales tax baby yeaaah :D
Sasha's love of her life: Amon TobinPioneer Square, Downtown Portland
I was going apeshit on this chocolate cafe & its kittie chocolate.
...and they provided us with pretty cups.. <3>
on the way back, we stopped by a gas station in middle of nowhere.
i like being in middle of nowhere...


Thank you steph&jason again for driving/paying for gas/buying the kittie chocolate :D



No comments: