My friend Steph took me on a day trip to Woodburn Oregon's Tulip Festival + Portland this past weekend :D



and then I fell in love with Steph's dslr.
and then I took an AWESOME pic of steph, I mean look at this, its perfect. can someone give me like $1000 so I can continue this effort in producing pretty photos? kthx

It was.. my first time *blush*
The place was filled with ACRES of tulips of all different kinds. It was incredible!
The weather was actually really nice in the upper 60's/low 70's, a little overcast.
After 4.5 hour drive from Seattle, when we arrived and this man fed us Bratwurst..
'TWAZ DELISH. I F'n LOVE sauerkraut and he loaded it up MMM <3

Bratwurst then gave me super powers.
I could talk to animals. I made a new friend.
then I rejoiced in the field of flowers like you do.
and then I hid, because all the terrorists are doing it.

and then I fell in love with Steph's dslr.
and then I took an AWESOME pic of steph, I mean look at this, its perfect. can someone give me like $1000 so I can continue this effort in producing pretty photos? kthx
The End :D









5 comments:
this post wins the most charming post ever award :)
ho da cuuuuuuuute!
btw, did you change your number and not tell me? Or am I just on your s-list :P
i wanna go to the tulip festival!!!!!
Thanks allison, you need a blog!!!
joel - haha yah now you are, jk!! i still don't know why you asked but just call me next time.
paigerr- come visit!!!!! oh yah btw, when I was doing the jumping pics totally reminded me of you, except my face definitely did not turn out as cute and fun looking as your jumping pictures.
omg so pretttyyy! i love tulips!!! and sauerkraut!!
Post a Comment