Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Without a winner or a loser, it ain't no game



At first I thought I was the one to blame.


I told myself, its an infatuation, not to feel shame.



My love awaits in a land far from here.




Ain't easy to play and disappear. 




That night I brought him a case of beer.


We could talk and wipe away the tears.




I could tell the truth and all would be clear...




But I entered the door and found nothing to fear
as I looked into his blank stare....



 

"You don't need to hide anymore" he said. 

"What?" 

"I'm in love with another man."


He turned and there he was, embraced by the love of another....


So as the bromance progressively intensifies, thought I'd announce that I am officially 3rd wheeling it in my own household.  Strangely enough, around the time we adopted him, my mom told me Tucky caught a cold =(  I feel so guilty!! 


No comments: