Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hellooo lets see, recent hapz. 

welp. couldn't wait for iphone 4 unlock any longer.  I replaced it with a brand new samsung nexus S with google zOMG I LOVE IT. 
Sure, Apple iOS is much more user friendly, but I really like the android's UI much better than the iphone, like the widgets, the dashboard and easily accessible settings of various running apps.  

4g loads blazing fast like wtf have I been missing!?!

So since I've gotten this new phone, I've been glued to it.  I can't live without it.  I sleep with it and kick wesley out of bed.  I also found out a way to dl apps for free so I've been an app whore.  

...and app-whore = CAMERA WHORE!!  *connection with this blog*
well my fav so far is definitely Vignette.  
check it: 
allison's CUTE CUPCAKE card
but cupcakes still haunt me.  
Mr. Crabby: "like being back in Summer 79' "
Mr. Crabby and friends, they are so hipster
Wesley & Sasha's AWESOME cards. 

me so serious. so seriously cam whoring.  but my scarf is sweet eh?

my emo-udon

*sigh* well tomorrow, I'm going to be attending UW for a career fair.  I'm gonna be THAT lady judging you and your resume.  o_O I'll be in the little college students' face with my biz outfit and my 30 second elevator pitch be like jigga wut show me the skillz to pay yo billz.

Actually I'm pretty nervous and feel sum pressure from my sups bc I gotta keep my eyes out for good ones in my team. rargh.  Its also snowing right now and 30 degrees and really cold and omg i need to still take shower, iron my pants and go sleep.  kthxbye.

p.s. dear blogger, I like what you did to the posting tool.  good job.  

3 comments:

allison b said...

jealous.

chibon said...

you know, i should have listened to you from the beginning!!!

saschalykes said...

yay apps!