So yeah aside from being sick, I just filed my taxes!!! w00t I highly recommend the free version of turbotax. The website will try to sell you the $20 or $40 version but just do the FREE one and it'll ask for everything you need to file. I love working in washington bc I don't have to pay state tax. MUAHAHAHAHA & ok pleaaaaaase, I tell everyone this every year, DON'T go to H&R block that place is a rip off!!!!!
sooo I want to go back home to help my mom with her final surgery, but my projects at work are going to prevent me from going back home certain time. Ideally, I want to go back end of Aug or early September, when my projects will be finished but that kind of seems far away, so I might come home April/May. Either way, I'll find out when in the next few weeks. brace yourself Hawaii, da chibomb will be dropped.
hmmm well its Valentines day, Wesley's at werk now. wow a year ago, I think all of you would've thought I'm crazy to be back with him and living together. frankly, I think I would've thought the same!! When I first met him at the HK theater like 10+ years ago, I never would've thought he'd be the one I'd still be in love with. He was a tall skiiiiinny pale boy with a really shy smile. I taught him how to boogie board and go do outdoor things and he taught me how to use AOL and download music lol! ..yeah wow and now I'm the computer nerd that don't do sports! Thanks Wesley, its like I didn't even need my private liberal arts college education to get my job.
Jokes aside, well...Wesley's pretty much the ultimate boyfriend. he's known me so long, its like I can't even lie to him about other men. jk jk! ok ok forrealsauce, life never cease to impress. I feel like I finally completed drawing a whole perfect circle with my love life, I feel totally at rest. I mean man... some of the things I've seen out there, I never even want to see again. lol. I have no regrets though, I think it was important that he and I broke apart for a little bit and got back together. We're a lot more chill (as if we weren't before, its like the chillness on steroids o_O ), I think I appreciate his generosity a lot more than I did before and we don't take for granted the proximity of each others' company. I also like seeing that he's grown up about certain views and I'm sure he sees that I've grown... side ways *the love handles* ((( - v - ))) blaaaah, all G!! X3 We've been through pretty much every emotional state of a heterosexual relationship, I'm happy that he's the one in my life. I love the man! he's everything to me. happy valentines love ♥♥♥
OK enough mushyness. I have some pictures of FOOD! they are from last few weeks. Check it >>
yaw Wesler has been perfecting the salmon grilling technique sOOo YUM!
I'm REALLY into broccoli right now. THEY ARE SUPER GOOD FOR YOU!!!
I missed it so much, I had to make it. This is the imitation Pietro's daikon salad lol.
Now I need to learn wtf the recipe is for Pietro's dressing because it cost me 9bucks for that bottle!! wtf!
my katsu curry come to my bellay
this should be called piggy heart attackawich with stroken'potato salad.
OH but it was good. @ Smarty Pants in Georgetown
Satays @Wild Ginger.. pretty good, but had better.
Wesley and Chi the bobble head trying to look cool in bellevue
this place is pimp, its got a bowling alley too.
DIN TAI FUNG - Bellevue Square
READ
SEE
ENDURE
but actually that place was ok. Those 2 dishes in the pic were the best. They are their specialty items called "juicy" dumplings. Really yum. But not sure about "world's best" that they claim to be.
4 comments:
OMG. that food all looks so good. im going to take this opportunity to invite adam and i over for dinner at your place. i dont know if thats polite but im doing it. xoxoxo
Told you I'm a psychic!!! I always knew you and wes would end up together 8)
Why does all the things you guys cook look like it came from a restaurant??? seriously.. how do you make the presentation so nice. I need to learn!!!! lol.
I love broccoli too!! in fact, ive been eating a lot of it.. and carrots. gotta eat our veggiesss.
i agree with vicki... everything looks so nice! presentation is key, and you get an A+ nanz!
and barf about wes. if i wasn't in love myself, i would barf all over the computer. but now i guess we can enjoy our barfness and barf together.
congrats that you are back with the skinny man. but i swear if he steps outta line, i'm going to have to show him the power of the nanz! you don't want to see an angry nanz. :P all joking aside, i'm glad he is spoiling you (like he should).
oh yep its my father's photography gene in me, nothing to do with my cooking skills! lol. oh wait my dad was also a chef! i guess maybe the combination of the 2 genes! XD
maaang i don't know. personally I think you guys' foodporn gets me harder, if i had a foodpenis.
anyway, paige yah i dunno, your post sometimes can get pretty high up on the barfaradar. but don't worry, if he mess up, i'll blindfold & drive him to canada and tell him to get a bj from a snowman. >=)
Post a Comment