Wednesday, October 20, 2010

heyo bloggahz!! it has been almost 2 weeks since the Don Wes made his big move up here in seatown! Its been really nice having him here. Every day I wake up and feel the need to pinch my cheek like damn is this real? I mean I just came home the other night from work to be greeted by bouquet of flowers like this:
and this:

and other days I came home to this:


dAwwwww... right? he also made me sum yummy lunchez which we've been eating by the water with my former lunch buddies:
haha. so Life has been pretty sweet. Except like they say, what goes up, must come down... Well, what do we know, I felt something has been buggy with my body lately like I felt sharp pain on the left side of my stomach from time to time. I ignored it for a while and kept making excuses, like its cramps, its gas, its a hangover, whatever. But things started getting worse like I was having sweats, stomachache so painful I couldn't move. One day, I took like FOUR tylenols and I was still in pain and when I finally slept, I slept for 13 hours and woke up still feeling exhausted. Then the last draw was when I started going to the bathroom to pee every 10 seconds, I couldn't do anything because I felt the need to pee all the time and when I did actually pee, it HURT so bad like I was peeing porcupine juice, if there is such thing.... Soooo.... figured it was time I go see a doctor. Wallah, I was diagnosed with kidney infection. I was put on antibiotics. Then just like being touched by a unicorn, I immediately started feeling better. *whew* Lesson of the month, TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY WELL and DO NOT WAIT TO GO SEE A DOCTOR.

So aside from me taking a brief stroll to hell and back, Wesley and I have been doing a lot of shopping. We rented a car for a week so we tried to take full advantage of it by hitting up several massive mallzballz around town. Wesley looks so curious everywhere we go, its pretty funny to watch. We mainly have been buying stuff for the house, and sum biz clothes. We also went grocery shopping at all kinds of places so my fridge looks hella loaded. We went to Costco bc wesley's parents got him a membership. Its funny how that place just puts items in packs of 3 or more if they don't already come in giant containers/packaging. Get this, we got this package of lettuce which I thought was 3 bunch of lettuce for 2.99. We came home and opened it, it turned out to be like EIGHT bunch of lettuce tightly packed in the container!! so at this point in time, we have been eating lettuce for like 7 days in a row with every meal... ick.

We also got to go to some giant Asian marts that I've never been before like 99 Ranch in Renton (I heard there is one in Hawaii too) and Hmart, in Lynnwood. At one of the Asian stores, Wesley came up with a brilliant idea of getting a yakiniku set!! So those who dont know, yakiniku is japanese/korean style barbecue where you cook raw or marinated meat usually on a charcoal indoors instead of outdoors! We got a portable butane gas stove and this korean stone dome shaped plate we can cook meat on. We are also working towards getting a nabe pot (hot pot) so we can cook nabe stuff like sukiyaki or shabushabu hMMmm NOMMM and it will be bOOOMb when it gets cold~!! maybe when we get a hang of cooking them well, we can throw a nabe/yakiniku party which might be fun with nice warm sake. It is Fall and in Japanese they say "食欲の秋" - "Autumn, season of big appetite." Gotta fatten up for the harsh winter coming up soon. haha
I made sum deviled eggs at wesley's request
wesley made me yummy sausage spagetti

So other haps, we went to see Deadmau5 last week too. At the concert, I introduced Wesley to some of my friends here in WA. Here are sum pics we took after the concert:

hawaii crewww!

everyone got the 30$ deadmau5 shirts cuz they ballaaah... I had a mickey mouse shirt on... kind of close... right..

The concert was sold out so the venue was packed! His set was really good and realllly trippy. Here are some photos from seattle show I stole from his facebook page:
This was my favorite part when his mouse head had smiley face on


Yeaah so next week we're going to go see DJ Shadow, pretty stoked about that. Probably gonna be more chill this time though since I have to work next day. anyway, thats my update for now, pEace...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

paige said...

who knew Wes could be so romantics?! :P omg I thought u were gonna say you were preggos! O____O!!! phew! looks like you're having lots of fun. :) I love all the cooking you guys are doing. my next buy is this fabulous nabe pot I saw at shirokiya. *excitedddd* ok nanz, ttyl!