Friday, November 05, 2010


Hola!
wesley has an obsession with finding weird restaurants on Yelp. We once ended up at a Cuban restaurant called "La Casa del Mojito," which was pretty good and unique, but I failed to take any photos there. More recently, on our way to go meet my friends in Greenlake, we stopped by another south american restaurant called Tropico Breeze. Above is a picture of fried banana that the latinos are fond of serving as part of a meal instead of as dessert.
I ordered this beef stew thing (apologies for my terrible naming convention), and wesley ordered something that resembled fried chicken that came with another type of fried bananas. They came in HUUUUUGE portions and we were both blown away. They also had these tropical (non-alcoholic) drinks, which the waiter brought like 7 different flavors for us to try. I have no idea what flavor we ended up getting, but it was pretty good.
And then we got to J&D's place and felt exactly like Pumpkin, the cat.

We took a visit to Two Bells in Beltown last week Friday after work. I've never been there before and ran into my coworker who claimed that this is his favorite bar in the area. The atmosphere is a weird blend of art gallery and a dive bar with a piercing on the ceiling. lol.

Thanks to Groupon, we got to check out the Tin Table, which was a charming little pub on Capital Hill. While we got the impression that all waitresses got their periods on the same night, the food was delicious and our bartender made excellent cocktails.

This chicken at Tin Table was really good!
Halloween was pretty awesome, mostly because I was awesome.... ok and really awesome company :D
Most of da gang dressed up as 70's detectives, we had avatar and wolverine also join in. We hit up the HG lodge on the hill.
he kept up very well to my drunkness, it was all good fun :D


The End

3 comments:

paige said...

cutest flamingo EVER! lol. i love it. :) so original. where did you get that gangsta flamingo head? haha. yay groupon! boo to periods all being on the same night. LOL. keep up the blogging bc i miss you chi! glad you and the wesuri are having fun (and he can keep up with your animal partying skillz). XOXO!

v i c k i said...

Chichann.. I've been like missing out on all your entriesss cause I usually read blogs through "the blogs I'm following" list and your entries would never show up!! So finally when I clicked on your page directly, I could see all your updates!! Anyways, it looks like you & wes are having lots of funnn.. let's catch up soon pls =)

Btw, your costume rocked!!

saschalykes said...

Dude, i was seriously unaware of these updates too....my bad! super loving the updates. Sounds like life with Don Wes and Chinorita is a blast! Miss you...I'm sorry that I forgot to call you back the other day. I'll call you soon.