Sunday, April 01, 2007

03. 31.07
花見@University of Washington

This was my first time actually walking around UW campus... that place is enormous!
Cherry blossoms were gorgeous. It turned out to be a very nice day too :D


Petals on the ground!


left to right: me, my housemate Elizabeth (whose face is half covered by my annoying hair) and Sasha Bon. Sasha trying to act fabulous

falling petal + joyful women series


L.O.L.


ah spring... <3 so after we took 32094823984 photos of the cherry blossoms, we tagged along with Pat, Yuya (sp?) and bunch of FLIA Japanese/Chinese students to a ramen place right behind Uwajimaya. I bought some manga and read them all when I came home. eheheh... and also I played......
dun dun duuuunn.... I ordered it on Wednesday and it came on Friday!!! so fast!
so yeah... I'm saying goodbye to life (+~+ )

1 comment:

joel said...

Dang, makes me miss Washington. I think you may have a better 花見 than me! The weather's been shittay recently...