Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

a lot has changed... with this blogger tool, wtf I almost gave up trying to find how to post new entry.

Anyway, its clear I have not been updating this as much as I did last year.  Good thing I posted more pics in 2011, because due to recent upgrade I did to my computer, according to my iphoto I never even lived 2011.  Yah my photos from 2011 are gone.  Only 2011, I don't know why.

Anyway, 2012 is almost over.  In fact it is over in approximately 5.75 hrs.

Let me record some quick highlights since thats what blogs are for.

- began with trip to Whistler.  almost died several times. lost an expensive camera wesley got me for birthday.  but very beautiful place and got an amazing massage.
- planned and went on a go-carting outing with coworkers, it was raining but beer was yummy afterwards.
- paid off credit card debt that has been piling up since forever ago.  HUGE win!
- read Hunger Games trilogy.  yep I actually read books.
- purchased Juicer.  good for my stomach.
- switched teams at work.  new friends and colleagues.
- tons of greenery around house.
- tons of mountain hiking in the Spring - Summer.
- introduced Allison to Chinese foot massage and hot pot.
- Wesley's parents visited and ate a whole bunch of good food in town.
- Capitol hill blockparty finally got to see Major Lazer, saw a girl on ecstasy pole dancing and getting grinded from the back in front of a bar.
- discovered i-90 trail, quit gym membership.  lost 15lbs and then gained it back.
- Trip back home - finally saw some friends from Japan, hanging out with my beautiful grown up girlfriends, eating at new restaurants, a lot of blackout drinking.
- Trip to Leavenworth, B&D and taking quiet summer strolls, eating delicious food and beer!!
- Freaknight 2012, best rave ever, didn't get to see all the artists, stood in very long line, met teenage girl addicted to heroine, but rode on a crazy ride and became part of mile high club.
- Lori visited Seattle with her bf.  good drunk times and reminiscing high school memories.
- skiing trip with Marcus and Flo at White Pass, soooooo much fun!  improved my skiing speed and control, but need more practice to conquer black diamond!!!  s'mores, making snowman, cooking big meals, playing boardgames, hot tub in the snow, drinking delicious local brews!!
- MM gains more popularity on the internet.
- finally upgraded my 4 year old iMac!
- I got iphone5 and switched to Sprint after being a loyal customer of t-mobile for 10+ years... and after drunkenly dropping my android one too many times.


2013 Resolution:
I want 2013 to be a year of big change.  I don't know why, I never do resolutions and shit but this one will be big this year.  I just turned 28, its like I have 2 more years to enjoy my 20s, thats so f'n old.  But I say I'm so old every year, so I'm going to QUIT feeling old and gain more energy.

- I'm quitting meat.
- BE MORE ACTIVE - go skiing as many times as weather/car pooling allows this season, stay flexible, do yoga at least 3 times a week.  go out running once its warmer, get in routine with strength conditioning.
- Yeah I really should quit smoking... WILL QUIT SMOKING. O_O
- seriously, get control of my drinking.  do not blackout drink.
- Cook more at home and save money.


Not sure if anyone is reading this, but if you are reading, curious, what is your resolution?! how was 2012 for you??





No comments: