Happy Holidays.
I just discovered this photo grid app so I'm giving it a try.
While its freeeeeeeezing in Seattle, December is still my favorite month of the year because everyone is so happy!! This past week at my work, someone brought in treats every single day :D I am getting real fat this month but its ok, well worth it!! =P Wesley also finished his difficult semester at school with flying colors while working a full time job!! Congrats to him, I'm so proud =)
Wesley and I attended my company's annual Christmas party at the Sheraton earlier this month. Since wesley had school next day, we told ourselves not to stay too long, but like I do every year, we ended up staying till the end of the party lol. oops.
Wesley also randomly got us a christmas tree this year! We decorated it with little ornaments and twinkling lights so it looks cute. I then put Meowming next to it to maximize cuteness. <3 But uh... let me tell you its extremely difficult to take a good happy photo of a cat next to a tree.
Wesley also randomly got us a christmas tree this year! We decorated it with little ornaments and twinkling lights so it looks cute. I then put Meowming next to it to maximize cuteness. <3 But uh... let me tell you its extremely difficult to take a good happy photo of a cat next to a tree.
"i look diz way to be emo cat"
"i sniff da tree to make sure its safe"
"i look in distance in face of disapproval"
"ok ok, i look at you looking at me"
"kdenz i'm tired of diz shiz"
teee heee. I'm sad we can't be back home this year for the holidays. Hopefully next year! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment