Friday, January 15, 2010

its the 2010! time seems to fly by when you look back on blog. I should update this more often.. I mean.. I should take photos more often.

well since most of 2009 went without photos here, I'll wrap it up with collections of food photos that dangerously raised the level of generousness of my waist.


began pretty classy with cheap wine and orange juice in wine glass..


summer time bbq in portland
delicious lentil salad in Montreal
fillet mignon
seattle pork ribs
increased love for french dip
daddy would you like sum sausage?

3 comments:

Allison said...

Yes Chiri. Lets eat more food together! I <3 U~ xoxox

saschalykes said...

wow, that made me really hungry

v i c k i said...

mmm I love food pictures! I'm such a foody. Russ gets annoyed that I always have to take pics of everything I eat lmao.