Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm finally done with my template :D

I decided to make this photo blog because I take a lot of photos, but I always get lazy sending them out to people via e-mail... originally, I wanted to use the default templates that blogger (or blogspot) offered, BUTTTT being the webnerd that I am, I wanted to at least figure out the basics of css spreadsheet for blogger... 8) well enough about that. I've got quite a few photos to post... I actually created this thing a month ago, but I never got around to finishing my template until now.


11-24-06 Black Friday at Seattle Premium Outlet

Chiri & Sir Alpha Dankalot taken by SashahailSnow on 12th and Adams StSasha taking photos
Snowman Sir Dankalottwig o_Oodd picsunshine and snow
Tacoma Snowfall

7 comments:

mina said...

looks pretty fucking classy. I wish u posted pix of the shopping madness too tho

mina said...

haha your snowman looks super crappy i was thinking you guys made frosty the snow man on TV kind

Anonymous said...

dude...power outage in the snow for 6 days....and i thought the state wide poweroutage was bad...and that was only 1 day. anyways, yeah, i knew about black fridays but i didnt really stop to think about how intese it would be, especially in the mainland until trina told me that her family used to MAP out and make a SCHEDULE for where they were going and what they were going to buy...and before they had cellphones, she said they were hardcore with WALKIETALKIES...i'd really like to try that someday.

Anonymous said...

so wait...i just thought about it...did you basically kill your christmas shopping partially drunk/fully hungover?

joel said...

Nice nice...can you enable RSS too?:-D

chibon said...

Sascha: LOL yeah actually, my friends and i were talking about bringing walkie talkie next time. did u work on black friday? u can see in one of the photos Coach had like one hour line outside of the store. craaazyyy

Joel: mMMm whyyyy?

joel said...

so I can use my RSS reader to read your blog. It's how I read all of my friends' blogs, I just open up my RSS reader every day, which saves me the trouble of having to go to each and every blog every day to check if there's a new entry.